Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thank you for your generous donations

I love helping people. I earned a Master's degree in Psychology and a Doctorate in Theology. I've been an ordained Christian Minister for over 60 years. I've read thousands of books and at one time was an editor for the Haggai Institute.

As the Founder and Director of Christian Ministries I've often recommended books I knew would be helpful to people in counseling. I'm looking for a way to supplement our miniscule social security check.

If you want to help support this website and help us continue our diverse and wide ranging ministry, you can use the link in the sidebar to make all your purchases from Amazon.com. The small sellers fee I receive will be greatly appreciated.

Here are a few of my favorite books:



I like this book because according to the Wall Street Journal, "this book has once and for all demolished Darwin's Theory of Evolution".




Compassion and Self Hate is one of my all time favorite books. Dr. Rubin's book is excellent because it clearly shows the way to a healthy normal life. He reveals his own personal struggles and how he overcame them.

C. S. Lewis wrote many excellent books but my favorite is God in the dock. Especially the chapter called, Have we no right to happiness? That chapter alone makes the book worthwhile.



I hope these three books will get you started. If you have a reader on your Christmas list and would like to know what type of book to get for under the tree, send me an e-mail.

For me, reading is the only hobby I truly enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment